Find inspiring locations, hotel reviews, travel advice and more!
8 Unique UK Adventure Weekends for 2021 (Covid friendly edition)
by Nico McKenzie
They might take our holidays abroad, but they can never take our UK adventure weekends (we hope!).
The government can’t seem to decide what’s going on with our 2021 holiday. It feels like the safest bet is to focus on the UK for now, and if the rest of the world opens up, then great, if not, then we haven’t lost anything.
Don’t despair – there’s a lot you can do in the UK this year.
All of these UK adventure weekend ideas will take 2-4 days, depending on where you live.
1. Climb Snowdonia & explore North Wales
2. Adventure on the Gower Peninsula
3. Mountain biking in South Wales
4. Adventure in Pembrokeshire
5. Adventure in the Brecon Beacons
6. Explore the Isle of Mull
7. Climb the Pentland Hills near Edinburgh
8. Road trip along the Jurassic Coast
There are lots of UK adventures to enjoy this year, no need to stress about going abroad and the airport experience.
Choose your favourite UK weekend adventure, and go have fun!